Itco Precision Tapping Machines
Itco INDIAN ENGG CORP is catering a wide scale of high speed Tapping Machine as a Manufacturer, Exporter & Supplier in INDIA. These Precision Tapping Machines are very successful in mass production of internal threading jobs. Any type of internal thread i.e. Metric/Bsw, LH/RH can be tapped on this universal tapping machine by referring the Tap and Drill chart. The feed is given manually by hand and there is no tap breakage in these vertical tapping machines due to friction clutch assembly. A wide range of spindle speed is provided for machining different tap sizes. Only high speed steel machine tap’s are recommended along with appropriate tapping lubricant selected on the basis of material to be tapped. Machine Taps can be holded either in chuck or directly in machine spindle by using tap sleeves. Working of clutch type tapping machine is very simple, the forward and reverse rotation of spindle is done by means of taper cones and friction clutch assembly. Itco Tapping machines are very robust in design and have long operating life. Due to its simple operation, low energy consumption and high performance these high speed tapping machines find their application in almost all types of industries like, sheet metal, plastic switch gear, electronics and other allied non ferrous products.
TM 6 is a Bench type Tapping Machine with Jacob taper type spindle for holding drill chuck. The Base plate has three holes for fixing the machine on a platform/table.
TM 13 is a Pillar type Tapping Machine with Morse taper (self holding taper) spindle. The Base plate has four holes for grouting (foundation).
|Particulars||ITCO TM-6||ITCO TM-13|
|TAPPING CAPACITY IN STEEL||6mm||13mm|
|TAPPING CAPACITY IN CI, AL, BRASS||9mm||16mm|
|SPINDLE TAPER||2 J||MT-2|
|DRILL CHUCK REQUIRED ( 2 J TAPER)||0-10mm||-|
|DISTANCE BTW CENTRE OF SPINDLE & PILLAR FRONT||105||180|
|MAX DISTANCE BTW SPINDLE & TABLE||245||470|
|MAX DISTANCE BTW SPINDLE & BASE||-||745|
|TABLE WORKING SPACE||155 x 155||270 x 270|
|OVERALL SIZE OF BASE||380 x 250||435 x 305|
|BASE WORKING SURFACE (MACHINED)||-||305 X 305|
|MOTOR||1/2 H.P||1 H.P., 1440rpm|
|NET WEIGHT||47 Kg||115 Kg|
|SPACE OCCUPIED (LxBxH)||540 x 250 x 760||700 x 305 x 1360|
- Precision Tapping machines meets mass production Tapping requirement for instrumentation, sheet metal, electronics and other allied industries.
- These machines are simple to operate. Tapping is done at high speeds and gives max production output .
- The Friction clutch assembly is designed to give instantaneous control to change the rotation of tap without motor reversal.
- Tap breakage is reduced to absolute minimum.
- Useful for single, batch, mass productions without any change in setting.
- Special Quality Friction clutch for longer life.
- Spindle is made of alloy steel accurately machined and ground.
- Spindle Runout at final testing 20 to 30 microns.
- Head is made from close grained CI, accurately bored and honned o ensure perfect parallelism between the column and spindle.
- A precision ground column is made from Heavy section Seamless steel tube which ensures rigidity and resists deflection.
- Square Table is accurately machined for precision work.
- All moving parts are accurately machined & ground.
- Useful for both RH & LH Threading and fine depth accuracy even in blind holes.
- Machine Accuracy as per IS-6175.
The above specification data are approximate only. In the view of continuous development, we reserve the right to change the design or dimension without notice.