Itco Precision/Gang Drilling Machines
Itco INDIAN ENGG CORP stand among best Manufacturer, Exporter & Supplier of multiple types of Precision Vertical Drilling Machines & Gang Drill Machines special purpose as per custom requirement. Different sizes of drilling heads & tapping heads are mounted on a single platform/ table. Gang Drilling Machines are suitable for mass production of a component ensuring high performance and better productivity. The various machining operations like drilling, reaming, counter drilling, tapping etc are identified and accordingly the selection of drilling/ tapping heads is done. For machining operations where coolant is required, an independent complete coolant system can be integrated with these special purpose vertical drilling machines. These multiple heads are mounted on independent pillars/ columns spaced conveniently. The working base is accurately machined and hand scrapped for optimum finish. For fixing the drilling jig T-Slots are machined on the working base. Requirement of Power for Gang Drilling Machine is calculated on the basis of number of heads mounted. Sliding table can be mounted on the working base for indexing the job (without unclamping) between various drill stations. Indexing is done either manually by hand feed or Automatic indexing by means of hydraulic /pneumatic feed.
|Particulars||Itco PDM-18||Itco PDM-20||Itco PDM-25|
|Drilling capacity in steel||18mm||20mm||25mm|
|Drilling capacity in cast iron||20mm||22mm||32mm|
|Morse taper in spindle||MT-2||MT-2||MT-3|
|Distance btw centre of spindle & pillar front||150||206||240|
|Max distance btw spindle & base||685||785||1065|
|Base working surface (Machined)||265 x 290||395 x 340||470 x 585|
|Overall size of base||571 x 310||610 x 370mm||660 x 605|
|No of spindle speeds||4||8||8|
|Range of spindle speeds (rpm)||510 - 920 - 1590 - 2850||80 - 150 - 250 - 430 - 510 - 920 - 1590 - 2850||80 - 150 - 220 - 320 - 580 - 950 - 1420 - 2100|
|Motor||1H.P, 1400rpm, 3 phase||1H.P, 1400rpm, 3 phase||2H.P, 1440rpm, 3 phase|
- Precision Drilling Machines are suitable for Drilling, Boring, Reaming, Spot Facing & Tapping operations of mass production jobs.
- Spindle Is made of alloy steel accurately machined & ground, concentric to Precision ground alloy steel Quill supported in 2 Nos Taper Roller Bearings.
- In model (PDM-18 & 20) Spindle has 4 splines as per machine tools splines standard and drives through broached sleeve.
- In model (PDM-25) Spindle has 6 splines as per machine tools spline standard and drives through broached sleeve.
- Properly balanced spindle pulley is mounted on Double Ball Bearings with Bracket support for absorbing V-Belt Load.
- Spindle MT Bore Accuracy 20 to 30 microns.
- Head is made from close grained CI, accurately bored and honed to ensure perfectly parallelism between the column & spindle. The Quill carrying spindle is precisely ground to slide in accurately honed bore.
- A Precision ground column is made from heavy section seamless steel tube, ensures rigidity and resists deflection.
- Base is accurately machined & Hand Scrapped with an accuracy of 20 to 30 microns. Machined T-Slots are provided for clamping the work piece.
- All moving parts are accurately machined & Ground.
- Precision Drilling Machine Accuracy as per IS-2425.
The above specification data are approximate only. In the view of continuous development, we reserve the right to change the design or dimension without notice.