Itco Geared Type Pillar Drilling Machines
Itco INDIAN ENGG CORP flourish as an expertise in precision Geared type Pillar Drilling Machine Manufacturer, Exporter & Supplier in INDIA and abroad. These Pillar Drill Presses are designed for both industrial mass production components and Tool room jobs. A wide range of machining operations like drilling, reaming, boring, spot facing etc can be performed successfully on these industrial pillar drills. Features like streamlined design with compact construction, wide range of spindle speeds, heavy duty pillar/column section, accurate table with machined T-slots for fixing drill vice, interchangeability of all the spares parts, grounded self holding taper of drill spindle fitted with precision taper roller bearings etc. Workmanship/ Quality of our Pillar Drill stand us apart from our competitors. Heavy duty Pillar drill press machine can also be used for drilling mini/small drills with straight shank held in drill chuck. There are four holes drilled on the base plate for foundation on the floor standing pillar drill. For safety of the operator from drill chips, guard can be fitted as an additional accessory. These Vertical drilling machine are offered at an industry leading prices.
Easy back gear engagement gives slow speed range required for various drilling operations like, reaming, chamfering, Tapping, counter drilling etc. Gears are accurately machined/ ground & fitted with sintered bushes for automatic continuous lubrication. These gears when engaged produces very less noise/vibration ensuring an accurate & precise work. Geared type Drilling machines are preferred when the hole sizes vary and ease of speed change is desired.
|Particulars||Itco DM-20-8||Itco DM-25|
|Drilling capacity in steel||20mm||25mm|
|Drilling capacity in cast iron||22mm||32mm|
|Morse taper in spindle||MT-2||MT-3|
|Distance btw centre of spindle & pillar front||206||240|
|Max distance btw spindle & table||410||560|
|Max distance btw spindle & base||785||1065|
|Table working surface||280 x 280||370 x 370|
|Base working surface (machined)||265 x 290||395 x 340|
|Overall size of base||571 x 310||610 x 370mm|
|No of spindle speeds||8||8|
|Range of spindle speeds (rpm)||80 - 150 - 250 - 430 - 510 - 920 - 1590 - 2850||80 - 150 - 220 - 320 - 580 - 950 - 1420 - 2100|
|Motor||1h.p, 1400rpm, 3 phase||2h.p, 1440rpm, 3 phase|
|Net weight||130 kg||240kg|
|Space occupied (lxbxh)||710 x 430 x 1200||870 x 480 x 1400|
- Geared type Pillar Drilling Machines are suitable for Drilling, Reaming, Boring and Spot facing and has 8 spindle speeds.
- Spindle Is made of alloy steel accurately machined & ground, concentric to Precision ground alloy steel Quill supported in 2 Nos Taper Roller Bearings.
- In model (DM-20-8) Spindle has 4 splines as per machine tools splines standard and drives through broached sleeve.
- In model (DM-25) Spindle has 6 splines as per machine tools spline standard and drives through broached sleeve.
- Properly balanced spindle pulley is mounted on Double Ball Bearings with Bracket support for absorbing V-Belt Load.
- Spindle MT Bore Accuracy 20 to 30 microns.
- Head is made from close grained CI, accurately bored and honed to ensure perfectly parallelism between the column & spindle. The Quill carrying spindle is precisely ground to slide in accurately honed bore.
- A Precision ground column is made from heavy section seamless steel tube, ensures rigidity and resists deflection.
- Square Table is accurately machined for precision work. 2 Nos of Machined T-Slots are provided for clamping the work piece.
- All moving parts are accurately machined & Ground.
- Geared type Pillar Drilling Machine Accuracy as per IS-2425.
The above specification data are approximate only. In the view of continuous development, we reserve the right to change the design or dimension without notice.